Who we are
Rawan Sand Art
Our website address is https://rawansandart.com.
We respect your privacy
(1) Rawan Sand Art respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
(2) “Personal information” is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
(1) Rawan Sand Art will receive and store the personal information you enter onto our website provided to us directly or given to us in other forms
(2) You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to process your order or send information. We may collect additional information at other times including but not limited to, when you provide feedback when you provide information about your business affairs, respond to surveys /promotions, provide financial or credit card information or communicate with our customer support, also any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Rawan Sand Art collects personal information from you in a variety of ways;
- when you interact with us electronically or in person
- when you access our website
- when we provide our products and services to you
- Comments, when visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Billing information when you place an order.
- Certain information such browser type,operating system ,website visited immediately before coming to our site ,etc. might be collected when you come to our website. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site , such that we can improve our products and services.
Use of your personal information
(1) Rawan Sand Art may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates, and our products and services. We may also make you aware of any new and additional products and services, also to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
(2) Rawan Sand Art may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS, or mail.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our officers ,insurers, professional advisers ,suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our products and services.
- To comply with a legal requirement, such as a law ,regulation,court order,subpoena,warrant,in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- To protect the copyright, trademarks,legal rights,property or safety of Rawan Sand Art ,www.rawansandart.com,its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored,processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to US where our hosting and website domain companies are located.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases,together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Security of your personal information
- Rawan Sand Art is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure.In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure , we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse ,interference,loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date ,incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaint to email@example.com . We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These third parties include payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
Rawan Sand Art uses two payment processors to take payments on our store. These may handle customer’s data.
We accept payments through PayPal and Woocemmerce. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Woocommerce, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.