Term 3 School Holiday Special Program !
24 September – 9 October 2022
NOT TO BE MISSED! Four lessons (40 minutes each) package only this school holiday !
Lessons will be conducted online over two
Saturdays (Two lessons/ Day)
Cost $100 or $0 with the Creative Kids Voucher
The primary focus of the lesson
Children will learn how to use coloured sand to create two projects:
- To create an artistic sand art bottle by using designing tools
- To colour sand art sheets
Lessons will be conducted for two age groups on different days for 95 mins on Microsoft Team.
- Children aged 4.5-11 years old will learn the foundation skills of sand art by using designing tools to create patterns and drawings inside a bottle. An excellent way to enhance their fine motor skills
They will also learn how to colour sand art sheets. This promotes their imagination and creativity.
- Children aged 12+years old will have a more advanced lesson. We will teach them how to create an artistic piece of sand art bottle. They will learn how to draw mountains, birds, sun inside a bottle with coloured sand.
Some of the skills to be learned are :
- Colour matching, pattern making
- Fine motor skills by gripping the design tools.
- Inspires creative thinking and imagination.
- Cultivates children’s patience.
- Promotes self-confidence and independence when children create something from start to finish.
- Sand activities are proven to reduce stress.
Please note materials are not covered with the $100 CreativeKidsVoucher.
We recommend having the materials before the lesson starts to help your child achieve the lesson’s goals.
You can buy the materials needed from our shop ,bring your own or source them elsewhere if you wish
Your child will need:
- At least 5 different colours of coloured sand
- Plastic ( for ages 4.5-11yrs) or glass (for ages 12+) bottle with a lid (recommended size is 30-50 ml for age group 4.5 and 50-100ml for age group 12+)
- Designing tools; small plastic funnel size 4x3cm and thin paint brush or wooden stick
- Sand Art adhesive sheets for age group (4.5-11yrs)
*Parental Supervision is recommended especially for younger ages.