This is a basic materials kit which can be used for the online lessons
- 1x Plastic bottle 55ml with lid
- 1x Sand card A5 Size (21x15cm). Choose from four different themes: Safari Animals, Sea Animals, Dinosaurs, Seasons and Mini-beasts
- 1x Mini plastic bottle with sealing lid. Choose a shape from Heart approximately 7cm x 5cm, Bear is approximately 6.5cm x 4.5cm, Shell approximately 6.5cm x 5.5cm and Dinosaur approximately 8cm x 4.5cm
- 8x Sachets colored sand includes: red, orange, yellow, pink, green, brown, black, lavender, white & blue.
- 1x DIY Graffiti bag (randomly chosen from a range of themes)
- 6 Pack Colored markers
- 1x Plastic Funnel
- 1x Designing tool
*Recommended ages 4.5+ years old
*Parental supervision is recommended.
*Sand bottles/cards are empty/uncoloured, coloured pictures are just a sample of the finished product.
*Please note if any animal shaped bottles run out of stock, we will send random shape.
Instructions to create the Sand Art Bottle :
- Place an A4 paper underneath the bottle to minimise mess & collect any sand spillage to reuse
- Pick out a sandbag
- Start pouring some sand slowly
- Layer the colours of sand to create a fun pattern
- As you go, use the design tool(wooden stick)to push the layers down to create designs within each layer.
- Make sure you fully fill the bottle with sand before you secure the lid.
- Enjoy! (Tip: Hold the bottle with one hand and design with the other one)
Instructions to colour the Sand Art Cards:
- Place an A4 paper underneath the card to collect sprinkled sand & minimise mess.
- Use the tip of the wooden tool to peel off the paper from the adhesive card. Tip : push down with the wooden stick on a black line on the card
- Sprinkle with your choice of coloured sand. Tip: Do one colour at a time, best to start with darker colours first
- Use the wooden tool to spread the sand over if needed.
- Pour the excess sand from the card onto the A4 paper then into the sandbag to reuse
- Create & Enjoy!
Instructions to colour the Graffiti bag:
- Place a barrier inside the bag (e.g. an exercise book) to prevent colour stain at the back of the bag.
- Use the coloured markers to colour your bag.
- Be creative and have fun!
Instructions to create the Velvet Art Flower:
- Use coloured markers (included) to decorate the flower before construction. Ensure that any colour is dry before continuing.
- Starting from the outside, roll the flower template inwards until you reach the centre. Make sure you roll the flower as tight as possible so that it holds it’s shape.
- Use a glue dot to attach the bottom piece to the side of the flower, leaving an opening in the centre for the stem.
- Fold a stem in half and twist the two pieces tightly together until you reach half way.
- Thread a leaf onto one half of the stem . Continue to twist the two halves together until you reach the end.
- Place the stem into the centre of the flower and use glue dots to secure the two together.